Contest: Where in Texas are You?
Name the location of this dance hall, and you could win a San Antonio prize package.
The winner will receive:
- A two-night stay at the Hyatt Regency San Antonio (Exp. Jan. 31, 2014)
- Dinner for two at The River's Edge Café and Patio Bar (Exp. June 1, 2014)
- 4 tickets to the Texas Transportation Museum
- 4 passes for San Antonio Botanical Garden
- 4 combination tickets for Ripley's Haunted Adventure, Guinness World Records Museum, and Tomb Rider 3D ride/arcade
- Free color-changing tote bag from Del Sol
Our thanks to the San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau and the San Antonio Vacation Experience (SAVE) program for these fabulous prizes!
Contest Rules (no purchase necessary)
- Only one entry per person. Web entries only. Enter online at www.texashighways.com (see the ”Where in Texas Are You?” contest link). To be eligible for the drawing, each entrant must include the correct answer (judges’ decisions are final), as well as his/her name and daytime phone number.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. Current employees of the Texas Department of Transportation and their immediate families are not eligible.
- All entries must be received by October 29, 2013. The winning entry will be drawn on October 30, 2013. We will attempt to notify the winner the same day. If we cannot contact the winner directly by 5 p.m. on October 31, 2013, another entry will be drawn.
- Prizes not transferable and may have an expiration date. Some additional expenses, such as taxes and tips, are not included in the package. Lodging and transportation certificates are subject to availability, and not valid during high-capacity or holiday weekends. Reservations required.
- Meals, unless specifically noted here, are not included.
- Reservations for all activities must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival.
- The winner is solely responsible for any income taxes incurred.
- Entrants’ contact information will be shared with the San Antonio Convention & Visitors Bureau. The information will not be further shared or sold.
- By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.