Win a Fredericksburg Prize!
Name this park, and you could win a fabulous Fredericksburg prize package.
The winner will receive:
Enjoy two wonderful local restaurants with a $50 gift certificate each:
- Cabernet Grill- a Texas Wine Country Restaurant offering an outstanding selection of Texas wines.
- Farm Haus Bistro- a fabulous restaurant offering lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch and conveniently located near the Sunday Haus Cottages.
- Two tickets to the National Museum of the Pacific War: Spend time at the National Museum of the Pacific War which is dedicated exclusively to telling the story of the Pacific battles of World War II.
- Two tickets to the Texas White House: The focal piece of the Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park is the LBJ Ranch House, the home of President Johnson and a center of political activity for more than 20 years.
- Two tickets to the Pioneer Museum: History in Fredericksburg is alive and well. Experience our past through the Pioneer Museum Complex which tells the story of our German settlers in the Texas Hill Country.
- Two tickets for a Cellar Tour at Grape Creek Vineyards: All aboard the Grape Creek tram for a short ride to their state-of-the-art production complex. Ride through the vines, see the crush pad and tank room and visit the barrel room and cellar. After a quick stop at the vintage wine library, you will have a unique opportunity to taste and contrast the flavors and aromas of wine aging in three different oak barrels.
- A round of golf for two at the Lady Bird Johnson Golf Course including green and cart fees.m This is a par-72, 6,432-yard championship 18 hole golf course with practice facilities featuring 20 hitting stations, 2 practice greens and a practice bunker to work on those tricky little shots around the green or those long sand shots that we all love. The Hill Country golf course has tree lined fairways with some of the most beautiful live oak trees. Four of the holes on the front nine cross over the meandering Live Oak Creek and the back nine features 3 lakes that five of the holes come into play with.
Our thanks to the Fredericksburg Convention & Visitor Bureau & their partners for these wonderful prizes!
Contest Rules (no purchase necessary)
- Only one entry per person. Web entries only. Enter online at www.texashighways.com (see the ”Where in Texas Are You?” contest link). To be eligible for the drawing, each entrant must include the correct answer (judges’ decisions are final), as well as his/her name and daytime phone number.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. Current employees of the Texas Department of Transportation and their immediate families are not eligible.
- All entries must be received by Dec. 3, 2013. The winning entry will be drawn on Dec. 4, 2013. We will attempt to notify the winner the same day. If we cannot contact the winner directly by 5 p.m. on Dec. 5, 2013, another entry will be drawn.
- Prizes not transferable and may have an expiration date. Some additional expenses, such as taxes and tips, are not included in the package. Lodging and transportation certificates are subject to availability, and not valid during high-capacity or holiday weekends. Reservations required.
- Meals, unless specifically noted here, are not included.
- Reservations for all activities must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival.
- The winner is solely responsible for any income taxes incurred.
- Entrants’ contact information will be shared with the Fredericksburg Convention & Visitors Bureau. The information will not be further shared or sold.
- By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.