Tell us the name of the museum where the 1877 tall ship Elissa is on display, and you could win a Beaumont getaway! Enter by midnight on November 4th!
The winner will receive:
- Two nights deluxe accommodations at the MCM Eleganté Hotel
- Breakfast for two at Hemingway's Café
- Two $35 vouchers toward spa services at Getaway Aveda Day Spa
- $50 MasterCard gift card
- VIP passes to local attractions, including Gator Country, the McFaddin-Ward House Museum, the Fire Museum of Texas, and a Neches River Adventures boat tour.
- A Beaumont-themed gift basket, courtesy of the Beaumont Convention and Visitors Bureau.
Our thanks to the Beaumont Convention and Visitors Bureau and their partners for these fabulous prizes!
Contest Rules (no purchase necessary)
- Only one entry per person. Web entries only. Enter online at www.texashighways.com (see the ”Where in Texas Are You?” contest link). To be eligible for the drawing, each entrant must include the correct answer (judges’ decisions are final), as well as his/her name and daytime phone number.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal U.S. resident. Current employees of the Texas Department of Transportation and their immediate families are not eligible.
- All entries must be received by November 4, 2014. The winning entry will be drawn November 5, 2014. We will attempt to notify the winner the same day. If we cannot contact the winner directly by 5 p.m. on November 6, 2014, another entry will be drawn.
- Prizes not transferable and may have an expiration date. Some additional expenses, such as taxes and tips, are not included in the package. Lodging certificates are subject to availability, and not valid during high-capacity or holiday weekends. Reservations required.
- Meals, unless specifically noted here, are not included.
- Reservations for all activities must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival.
- The winner is solely responsible for any income taxes incurred.
- Entrants’ contact information will be shared with the Beaumont Convention and Visitors Bureau. The information will not be further shared or sold.
- By entering the contest, contestants agree to the above rules and regulations.